Tuesday, December 17, 2019

(114) Good



My Husband worked from home; 
cold nearly freezing temps rain all day; we stayed home;
he worked; I did laundry, cleaning; the dish washer is full
and running as I type this...
I began wrapping presents! 
I fought some feelings of sadness but feel positive because
I fought them by just being busy/doing the next thing
which included wrapping presents.
And preparing St Nicholas cookies to give out 
plus Koek and am feeling like God is working out everything
for us and if I just trust the process and the unexpected,
it all works out in the long term...
easy to say however when all is going fairly smoothly; 
I am old enough to know that this can change in an instant. 
Tomorrow we gear up for St Nicholas day, beginning with vigil
DV tomorrow night! 
I am grateful for these days. 
We are praying for the many who are sick, exhausted, struggling.
May God have mercy on us and save us!

No comments: