As I wrote elsewhere....
background - we are back to square one with finding full time help for
the month of June.... :(
Not a lot of time, so here's what I wrote earlier....
Well, I am in need of another happy list! We are still scrambling to find new help and I've been a bit worried today. But telling you all what was wonderful in today will help with that!
1. I got cards in the mail again! I am saving them to open over the weekend to have a little 'cheer me up'!
2. I got a tower of chocolate from my Husband's family today. I seriously should have a party here that is just to eat my chocolate. :)
3. I got the most wonderful gift in the mail, so surprising ... I did not have it, had heard of it but never thought I would have a copy - a small pamphlet written by Elizabeth Goudge of what I would call the Lady's Chapel in my mind but is more accurately thought of as THE Lady's Chapel, as in the Mother of God's. I love Elizabeth Goudge's books very much so this was a very dear small book to receive (I read it already, it's lovely!!!)...
4. My Husband. He does so much to help me, even gets me plain yogurt for me with just dollop of jam dropped in and not stirred, just the way I like it!
5. My Husband got another thing of milk and some bananas for me after vespers and a surprise too - a smoothie drink for me to enjoy later... since I can't make smoothies myself at present. So kind and thoughtful!
6. I had a really nice short talk on the phone with my Mom and that was so nice. ...
7. I finished another wash cloth, as in I knitted it, a pink one :).
8. I have been reading about CS Lewis and how George MacDonald's book Phantastes was such a big book for him. (Picture included of this book).
9. I listened to parts of vigil via Holy Transfiguration Monastery tonight and heard them sing 'O Gladsome Light' to the tune my church in Ottawa sang it when I was there.
There, lots of things to rejoice in while we deal with the casted foot and help-search!
Also the Gospel was about Christ and fishermen being given lots of fish.
Surely the Lord will also provide for me!