Thursday, November 17, 2011

Already towards the weekend


I've had an eventual week,

but not a lot of job search opportunities.

I see my job coach again next week

and am starting to do some research for

to look into networking opportunities.

*

Noah continues to struggle greatly.

*

I am going to see my Oma end of this month

as she is 102 soon 103 and

it may be the last time I see her.

*

As far as I know I will be in Ottawa for Christmas,

but at least I will be in Michigan with family beforehand.

(it is not my sister and brother-in-laws year to be

home for Christmas so I go in the first part of

December to Michigan).

*

I need to get my godson's baptismal outfit tomorrow,

the baptism is Saturday!

*

God is with us and will not abandon us.

1 comment:

Molly Sabourin said...

Safe travels, Elizabeth! A Blessed Advent to you!