Tuesday, January 03, 2023

Isn't this cute + prayer request


Cute 🎁 and 🌹🤩 My Husband's idea! He found the paper roses 🌹 🥰🥰🥰


I made this cute display for the kids that were coming over for lunch now we need to do a different day so we will see what is possible.... things change easily!

SO: Prayer Request: I was feeling a lot better but then had insomnia and while I slept in.... I did a lot in the afternoon (🎄🎁🌹 Christmas present prep) and am more congested again. 

So. I talked to my Healthcare provider and start antibiotics tomorrow along with many other things. I drank a LOT of tea, had kombucha, hot soup, and meds and a hot bath with eucalyptus Etc. Also elderberry syrup, honey....

Tomorrow I will rest up in the morning, see my foot doctor early afternoon, and plan on picking up a few servings of a lentil soup at a restaurant for myself. And will start antibiotics (and probiotics) by the afternoon. 

So I feel good about the plan and ask your prayers as I take chest congestion seriously. 

My Mom's gentle reminder to rest also helped 💖 

May God bless us and save us 🙏 ❤️



1 comment:

Martha said...

I have been on a few antibiotics this past year and the strongest one after my Bell's Palsy and Lyme diagnosis, for 21 days! I took 5 probiotic capsules and drank kombucha, fermented cabbage and yogurt afterwards. A month after that, I began to realize I had leaky gut issues, likely as a result of the antibiotics. Eat well. Be gentle with yourself.