Sunday, January 15, 2023

9th Day of Christmas 🎄

We had a really special Christmas lunch 🎄❤️🎄🍽🎄🫖🎄❤️🎄❤️

I was happy and full of joy.... even though I couldn't use my Christmas Tree Spode pottery because I am physically unwell.... I just loved the cute napkins and cookie plates! 

So I still having some break through itching and of course being on high doses of steroids is not easy....

I talk with my dermatologist tomorrow morning and am in regular contact with my GP. So that is really great. 

Well praying that I can sleep! God have mercy on us 🙏 ❤️🙏

3 comments:

Martha said...

May St. Seraphim whose day was yesterday intercede before God for your healing! we have had a busy week and yesterday we had a Christmas party, our 7 year old son slipped and fell, and by accident, a woman stepped backwards, on him...he has quite a bruise and we were concerned about a bone break or organ damage. Today, we read about St. Seraphim, and he has helped many to heal.

Granny Marigold said...

I hope talking with the dermatologist gave some answers why the steroids are not helping much to control the itching. I hope you feel better soon.

Lisa said...

I hope things improve for you, Elizabeth. :) Merry Christmas!