Monday, January 02, 2023

Getting There

God willing we are having some friends with young children over on a few weeks for a festive lunch... my Husband was worried (understandably) about using my vintage English Christmas Card Spode pottery for a 4 year old's place setting....so with the rest of my birthday money we ordered these melamine salad plates for the kids to use. I am excited DV to use these!

I rested a lot more today.... I can tell that I am getting better! I am working on Christmas gifts (just wrapping no food prep). 🎄🎁🎈🎄 ... I did a lot before our trip which helps!

Well not much else to add...I am drinking lots of tea, getting excited to use my new teapot!

Soon, for us, it will be Christmas!!! For others, it's already the 9th day of Christmas 🎄❤️🎄

May God have mercy on us all!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

The Melamine plates are both practical and ever so pretty. I'm glad you're feeling so well as your Christmas gets ever closer. I'm still very much enjoying my tree!!

Martha said...

When i was a child, my parents had Blue Willow melamine plates! I loved using them.