Friday, January 27, 2023

God is BLESSING us

Click photos to blow up and read 💛

💛🌻💛🐝💛🌻💛

I got about 4 hours sleep tonight so far. So glad that God helped me figure out that I was in prednisone withdraw.

My dermatologist is really responsive and respectful of how I am seeing things and about how I am physically feeling. This is a huge deal because lots of medical professionals unfortunately are not that way (yet any way).  I will be following up with my GP and endocrinologist because being on steroids is actually a serious matter and can result in bone density loss. I had that happen in 2010. I got that bone density back. With God's help and will I will get it back again. I am a bit of a special case because I got bone issue so young. Again I got it back. 👍 This is a total life overhaul. I am changing my life, my diet and going to have to walk more and do strength training. 

My Husband needs your prayers. He's got a lot going on with a suddenly sick slightly manic wife. He also has a truly difficult unexpected unbloggable challenge that just hit the fan late last week. Please pray for him. 

God is BLESSING us. 

Pray for my new goddaughter. She + Husband and 4 year old daughter received tomorrow 1 PM local church. 

The Lord have mercy on us and save us 🙏 

🙏💛🌻💛🕯💛🐝💛🙏

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the flowers! May I ask how you got your bone density back? I can no longer take steroids because of osteoporosis. It's always something.

Take care!

Granny Marigold said...

I'm so glad you have a dermatologist that is respectful and actually listens to you. The bouquet is so lovely.

Becki said...

I hope you are soon feeling much better, Elizabeth. I am praying for you and your husband.