Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Tea for Two or Tea for Me














I wish it was two for tea but at least I can have
a tea time by myself when my Husband is working
(at home, in his office).
***
Well.  My Goodness.  I did a lot of research today.
I found things I was looking for but it took a while.
***
Things take such a long time.
I realized I was in a bit of a panic, feeling
overwhelmed with the amount of work in front of me.
So I have to watch myself so that I am OK.
***
It's really hard to balance trying to work on a writing
project and the rest of life.
It sounds easy or even idyllic sometimes,
my life, and in many ways obviously I am very blessed.
But everyone has challenges and I am not exception.
***
I have an unbloggable thing that is bothering me
and it's just plain annoying.
One of those things.
***
So I am exploding with ideas/thoughts/realizations
and I have such a long way to go with things.
Lord have mercy.
***
Well, until, we pray tomorrow.
God's mercies are new every morning
and I pray, in the end, only for this,
the newness of God's mercy.


1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

The tea pot in the first and third photos is so very lovely. It's nice to take time out to relax and have tea even if it's just for yourself. The roses are beautiful too.
Have a lovely Thursday.