Monday, August 16, 2021

Finally, a slice of silence

 





I wrote this earlier today:

Elizabeth's Tea Files: a friend brought me teas from Spain. Here is my report on my first tasting of the my new tea treasures: Hi! First tea tasting!!! So delicious! I steeped according to directions. I tried it first alone and then with a small spoon tipped with honey. It's a green tea, really good with a lovely scent and hints of summer, hidden sweet flowers and a hint of sweetness that is hard to describe but would recall happy memories of friendship and an early summer's day in the shade of a large green leafed tree. 🌳☕

***

THIS VIDEO is so sweet, about
St Basil of Moscow.

***
Today was kind of hard but I am feeling better now.
I got through piles of emailed notes for my writing project
that I was not able to get to earlier.
Some were from late May!
***
Tomorrow I hope to go through things for my 
visit next week DV to the MET.
***
I have ordered a lot of books lately,
and more again today.
I am glad about it.
***
I hope to get back to reading for my writing
project. It took me a good week to recover from our trip.
***
L, the lovely lady who came years ago to our 
Thanksgiving feast,
is back in a nursing home and not doing well.
I just got news that I can visit her.
***
There is so much suffering in the world.
***
I have had to pull back and have
some time to try to relax and not
get stressed from it all.
As in it's not mine to fix, etc.
***
Lord have mercy on us.
***
And save us.

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

Although I can drink my tea without honey I definitely enjoy it more with that bit of sweetness. Your new blend looks sounds interesting.
Sorry about your friend L who has to go to a nursing home. I'm sure if you visit her you'll brighten her day.
Take care, GM