Saturday, August 14, 2021

Snippets from our trip

We went to a cemetery where many of Mr Husband's relatatives were buried.  I had wanted to visit my Grandpa's grave but thing were too busy and I could not sustain the effort needed to do so.  However, we rememebered him as well.  On our way back from the cemetary I saw this on a church sign:

God is faithful and keeps His promises.

***

I have been thinking about many things over the summer and researching many things.   Here's another simple thought that I wrote down...

Faithfulness in marriage begins before marriage.

As in what you do at the beginning impacts the end. 

1 comment:

karen said...

one of my favorite things is to read church signs. In our old town there was a long stretch of road that have many and I delighted in their messages!