Thursday, February 06, 2020

Thank you!




Thanks everyone for your kind comments on my last blog post!
I really enjoyed telling you all the story
and your comments each were encouraging to me, a blessing! 
Thank you!
***
Another busy day here. 
I made easy beef stroganoff, cream biscuits and a green salad
(I need to get better at my salads)
and we had a friend over for dinner.
***
I added a Post Script to my last blog post,
that I wanted to be sure you all knew about.
Here it is... 
***
(Edited to add:) Post Script ~ all of this happened today, February 6, 2020:

My Husband chatted me that his colleague (X) stopped by his desk hoping there was still some chocolate torte to eat.

My Grandma, when I told her the (above) story and how my Husband was so determined to show me that I had not failed, told me: 'Honey, that is what true love looks like'  

My Husband, saying good night to me (I often stay up later) said, 'So, your Grandma finally told you the truth about me' :) 

***
Well, tomorrow I hope to quickly visit L, I have my yearly candles being
delivered tomorrow and have a Saturday luncheon to prepare for.
So off to bed I go...
***
May God bless each of you not only for your kindness, but
for whatever you are in need of, be it comfort, strength, help...or a full miracle... 

3 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Well, it sounds like it tasted delicious so next time my baking turns out floppy, I shall remember this story!

Granny Marigold said...

Awww! That was a sweet thing your Grandma said. Your dear husband does indeed demonstrate true love.

Diana said...

I read your previous post ... oh my what a sad thing about your torte, but everything turned out so amazingly wonderful for you anyway! What a beautiful setting you made for such a special occasion! Your home is always so lovely and you have such a talent for making it comfortable and inviting. I can see love in your every touch. Mr. Husband muct feel immensely blessed with such a thoughtful and loving wife! ♥♥