Friday, February 14, 2020

A Beautiful Valentines Day + Thank you!



I surprised my Husband with the sweet Delft Blauw figurine!
He and I both love Delft pottery from Holland!
I have many more pictures but not time
to share (they are still uploading!)
as it's late and we have church DV in the morning!
We had a very nice evening!
***
Thank you for the continued very KIND thoughtful and loving comments.
I can't tell you how much they mean to me.
And I ended up video chatting with my quilting friend and that was 
such a balm to my missing-friends-soul. 
***
So... I am a simple romantic, not one that 
wants super costly gifts or huge surprise something
and I like a quiet evening at home
(of if out, a quiet restaurant!)...
As I was planning and getting ready for the special
Valentines dinner tonight,
I kept thinking of this.
I think it's super sweet. :)  And perhaps sappy
but well... I like it... :)


Wishing you all a blessed evening and, if this day is hard for you, 
God's mercy, comfort and peace...

3 comments:

Becki said...

What a sweet gift. Would love to see any pictures of your pottery. I do enjoy dishes, but I daren't collect it. What I have isn't precious and I feel a desire to downsize it (how, and if I will are another thing altogether). But I do love seeing others' collections. :)

Lisa Richards said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Valentines Day! :)

Granny Marigold said...

Cute figurine and perfect for Valentines Day. Cute little video too.