Saturday, July 14, 2018

A verse to hold to


O our God, will You not judge them? For we have no power against this great multitude that is coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.”  
2 Chronicles 20:12 NKJV 

***

I am in MI for another week, for a very happy reason:
My sister and brother-in-law officially adopted their daughter
and I am staying for the baptism of my new niece (a week off yet)!
My beloved Husband is back home in NJ as of today,
we had a lovely visit in MI together.

The unbloggable is ongoing but I find that God is giving me
some peace (at least today!) in the midst of it, while at home, 
though I have a lot of lessons to learn on patience.... 

It's wonderful to be at my parent's house!
And, as the Feast of St Peter and Paul was this Thursday,
it's so fun to eat ice cream and meat again, 
I must admit! 

I feel like I am going to be well-stocked to return to NJ in a week's time,
I have chosen some new books (all at good / thrift / sale prices),
have meals, dessert and dinners to plan/make
and I hope to get back to sewing my goddaughter's quilt.  

And for all of this, 
I thank God! 

No comments: