Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Holy Spirit Monday







Liturgy this morning.
Picked up our candle desk man for liturgy.
He lit all the lampadas and candles.
After liturgy we went to the diner.
Boy was it busy!
They seated us fairly quickly which was really nice.
Mr Husband and I were back in church tonight for
the Akathist service "Glory to God for all things" 
We watched the Walton's tonight.
I am feeling pretty saturated at present,
a bit overwhelmed but also enjoying nice times.
I am seeking to be thankful for the many blessings I have,
instead of focusing on what is difficult.
In the end, all is about trusting in the mercy of God.

1 comment:

Emily H. said...

My favorite quote is from St. Anatoly - "Always await the mercy of God." I have it written on our chalkboard as a reminder because it's easier said than done, for me anyway. God grant you peace!