Saturday, July 02, 2016

Quickly, Quickly, all things go

I wrote a second draft of a poem,
in a new journal that my husband and I write 
notes to each other in,
often funny ditties that rhyme.
***
My cousin comes tomorrow.
We are trying to get the futon back in order.
Its not cooperating. 
My husband dreams of days and days to do taxes and finish
but he does not even get a day, maybe an afternoon.
***
I ordered a fall/spring black trench coat,
I have the black dress and shrug that I wanted,
I am going to be home while Mr Husband is still in NJ
and my Mom and I plan on a little shopping...
***
It's going to be a busy few weeks and 
I don't know if I will be able to blog much,
so if I don't write here,
don't worry,
it's just that I am visiting family and 
enjoying time with all of them.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ The Garden Window said...

I will keep you in my prayers and wish you a happy and blessed few weeks then!

karen said...

I hope you have a nice outing with your mom :)