Thursday, January 03, 2013

Many Things over Christmas in December and a New Year Begins

 
Mr. Husband and I
have been very busy.
*
We did many things including
visiting my parents and family;
having a family wedding reception for us
for my family and friends who could not come;
going to a wedding
(above picture from a chapel where the wedding was)
and being at Holy Dormition Monastery 
for New Years.
It was a very full and blessed time.
*
The best word I can think of for the time at the monastery
was consoling.
And we worshiped in the new church
and it is stunning, how beautiful it is.
*
It was wonderful to be in familiar places again
and it is good to be home again.
*
Mr. Husband is at work
I am home with Cleo
(she missed us but was well taken care of)
and I am unpacking, decorating for
Christmas
and am tired out from the travels
but glad to be home.
*
Our first Christmas a couple is
this weekend and there will be lots of church.
So if I don't blog much,
that is why!
*
Wishing everyone God's blessings and comfort
for this new year.

No comments: