Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yay! a two day work week!

 
I was able to be at my
good friend's baby's second communion
this Sunday.
It was beautiful.
*
I am done work for the week and
go down South tomorrow
to see my Orthoman :)
*
I am relieved.
I am also almost fully packed.
*
Said goodbye to two of my contract colleagues. 
I appreciated their kindness.
*
One when he heard that Cleo my Cat
is originally from the States
and is a traveling cat
he thought it was cute
as if Cleo would show her 'paw'
to get through customs.
It was a nice light moment in the midst of
lots of transition.
*
I am so excited to see my
beloved Orthoman soon!!!

2 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

So happy and excited for you! Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

Mimi said...

Have a lovely trip! I laughed at the Cleo comment too :)