Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beauty, transitions and struggle

 
I love my ring.
I miss my Orthoman.
I will God willing see him soon.
We're having some challenges that we are
facing together;
it is wonderful that way, the together part.
*
I am still recovering from the very
sad news I heard
a few days ago
and my spiritual father confirmed
that it is something I will have to grieve.
*
I know we really are all longing
to be with Christ in Paradise,
where there is no more sorrow, grief or sighing
but life everlasting.
*
I am really looking forward to going
God willing to the monastery
late in the coming month.
*
It is really wonderful how animals
sense one when is sad.
Cleo was especially sweet today.
*
Vespers is so life-giving.
Christ is Risen and the world rejoices.

2 comments:

E Helena E said...

Hugs. Thinking of you.

Michelle M. said...

Hugs! I'm so happy that you have your Orthoman to help you through times of difficulty.