Friday, February 17, 2012

Overwrought


I have come down with a nasty head cold,

the kind that includes sinus, teeth and ear pain.

The job contract I was offered

is now in limbo

and I don't know if I have work or not.

*

I feel very exhausted and overwrought.

I am drinking lots of tea,

a friend is bringing food over later today

and I have been sleeping as much as I can.

*

Asking your prayers.

Also asking your prayers for a man I know

who fell seriously ill recently.

Lord help us!

4 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

I'm sorry you're so sick and uncomfortable. I hope your recovery is swift. Praying for you! ((hugs))

mamajuliana said...

Praying here too!

Martha said...

I hope you feel better soon....lovely photo of your window and view of the city and white lights....is that Cleo on the left?

elizabeth said...

thanks everyone...

Marfa - thanks - yes - that is Cleo on the left...