Thursday, February 23, 2012

Good Samaritan

So on the way to the dentist,
the bus driver saw a person at the side of the road, injured.
He stopped, asked the person if (I think it was a female) she was okay,
then pulled the bus over and went to the person,
went back to the bus and called for help
and paramedics came by ambulance
and we left when the paramedics
assured the driver that they were all set.
So like my bus driver was a good Samaritan today!
It made me late for my dentist appointment
but was really cool to see someone care like that!
Esp. since I have met some bus drivers
who don't seem as compassionate.
So very cool!

3 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

That made me tear up. I was thinking about that poor little Chinese girl who was run over...twice...

Lord have mercy.

E Helena E said...

Very good to hear, especially in light of some of the bad publicity.

Molly Sabourin said...

Such a neat and uplifting story, Elizabeth! This made me smile...and hopeful.