Thursday, July 28, 2011

The City I Love


Ottawa.

I love it here.

*

Tonight I talked with an older Indian woman

wearing a Sari

and heard about her life...

*

It was really nice.

*

I now know that I have another second round interview

on August 15th-

new calendar Dormition.

Last year I was at the monastery for their feast;

this year I will be trusting in their prayers

as I interview...

*

I miss home and really wish I could visit.

But instead I will be thankful that I have a home to miss.

1 comment:

Peacocks and Sunflowers said...

Congratulations on the further interviews! Best wishes - it's wearing, and I do hope one of them comes good for you. I know what you mean about missing home - it's hard living so far away and seeing family so seldom. But I too appreciate having a family and a home that I love and miss!