Monday, June 14, 2010

Keep Swimming...

I watched part of the movie
Finding Nemo
in French.
One of the themes of this movie,
you may know
is to keep swimming,
to not give up.
That is what I feel that I have to remember too!
*
I am continuing to prepare for my interview;
I applied for another job today;
I am still researching French options.
**
I have been feeling a bit homesick;
my Sister (and bro-in-law) are going home
from Romania
in August.
I so wish I could go see them
but don't know if I should spend the money to travel.
***
So I am waiting for a lot of things to fall into place.
I am tired
but I must look to God for help
and for strength.
My Grandmother,
who recently turned 80,
loves the verses in Isaiah about those who
wait upon the Lord will renew their strength...

2 comments:

margaret said...

It's good to be able to watch videos in other languages. We used to be told to find foreign language radio stations, you can imagine how useful that was at the beginning.

I hope you can see your sister when she's home. Money is such a nuisance! Sometimes I wish I could be Miss Darcy and get everything I want in life for cuddles.

Pres. Kathy said...

Sometimes it is hard to remember to keep going. God ALWAYS provides! Sending you lots of hugs!