Sunday, April 30, 2023

Sunday of the myrrh-bearing woman


Sunday. Met some lovely people after liturgy.  Saw our beloved Candledesk Man... he is very frail now. I saw him last in January.  He has been in and out of hospitals and places.  Brought with nothing, no pictures, no prayer book 🙏 nothing.  Well we were able to do a little about that.  But I never feel it is enough. 

Well.  Just a little bit ago we had a flash of lightning and thunder so near it was rather shocking!! 

I reread DE Stevenson Smoldering Fire. Quite the novel. 

I am worried about my rash. I hope to hear soon about the biopsy and then try to figure out what to do.

I am so grateful for novels. And I re-read the first 2 sections of my writing project and really liked it. I am so glad. 

May God have mercy on us 🙏 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy May Day…a new month…new beginnings…wishing you good health and a lovely day. xo, V.

Granny Marigold said...

Happy May Day!! I'm glad you got to see your friend the Candlestick Man.