Monday, April 24, 2023

A Victory


I was able to go to a talk tonight. I was so glad that I was able to go because I had been feeling really weary and uncertain that I could make it.

Last night I began researching for my writing project again. That was a relief.

I hope to do more tomorrow. 

So many things. Grieving Peter and praying for him.  Getting through what I need to understand to process my trauma of losing my memory. Hopefully I am making headway.  And my rash is actually possibly worse 😕. 

So tomorrow will include needed rest I think... 

May God have mercy on us 🙏 




4 comments:

Terra said...

I am praying for healing for you, and I like the photo in this post.

Anonymous said...

Do you think you got sweet syndrome as a result of the vaccine?

elizabeth said...

No. I had Sweets Syndrome in 2010 and it was not related to any vaccine

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much! Phot from my phone!