Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Holy Monday and Tuesday


Bridegroom Matins 💙

I am still processing the last months. It was really scary a lot of the time. Parts of this apply: 

https://www.rcpsych.ac.uk/mental-health/problems-disorders/coping-after-a-traumatic-event

So I am talking to my doctor remotely as I still have congestion and am scared of getting a sinus infection. 

It could be the same pattern that gave me the Sweets Syndrome and I must NOT have steroids ever again. 

No memory loss, please and thank you 🙏

May God have mercy on us 🙏 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

God have Mercy!

Granny Marigold said...

I sure can understand why you want to avoid a repeat of your awful experience. I hope and pray you can stay well.

Gloria said...

May you continue to recover and stay well as you enter into the blessings of your Holy Week and the celebration of Pascha to come. Blessings to you Elizabeth.

Martha said...

I pray no sinus infection or sweets syndrome affect you, maybe the new blossoms bring pollen in the air and are causing you a bit of allergies? As I get older I feel like I'm more sensitive to allergens.