Saturday, April 22, 2023

just a quick second


It was really good to be at vespers 


Lots to pray for ๐Ÿ™


So a week ago Holy Wednesday I noticed a small spot where I had the rash in January that the dermatologist thought (as I did) was Sweets Syndrome. Well the small spot grew. It's over an inch long now. I had a biopsy of it this past Wednesday. We want to confirm that it is Sweets (especially because of all I went through). I can't have prednisone again. I am really hoping something topical can help. I am trying not to worry or obess about it but it is hard. Especially because of how difficult the past months were. 

I will know more next week. 

It may be end of week and then going into the next week. 

Pray for us ๐Ÿ™ and may God have mercy on us all ❤️





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christ is Risen! Elizabeth - is that your baptismal name? Will pray. Xenia

elizabeth said...

Thanks so much Xenia yes Elizabeth is my name in baptism and as an Orthodox Christian my patron names Saint is St Elizabeth the Mother of St John the Baptist

elizabeth said...

See comment below!

Anonymous said...

Dear Elizabeth,
I do not know much about the Sweets Syndrome but for various dermatological issues I had I used propolis tincture and many times it helped. Maybe you could give it a try. Also for the immune system I recommend to take royal gelee and pollen for several weeks. Best wishes for your health!