Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Briefly here


Other than my tablecloths this is my Pascha decorating. At least this was done.

Bridegroom Matins tonight. 

My doctor thinks that I have a cold at this point not a sinus infection... praying that this stays true 🙏 I really don't want to get more unwell. 

Derealization is a word I learned today. I had *some* of that when I lost my memory. 

I think I was in a state of shock for at least a month! Including when I was really ill.

Well we have a lot of Holy Week yet 🙏 

May God have mercy on us 🙏 

8 comments:

Lynda said...

I'm sorry to read you've been so sick, but it seems you are improving. Praise God!
Enjoy your Holy Week!
Sending love and prayers... xx

Nancy said...

May God have mercy on us is right! May God give you rest, health, and peace.

Take care!

Paula said...

Hope you are feeling better!

Pom Pom said...

I hope your cold is brief!

Martha said...

Blessed rest of Holy Week to you. I'm trying to be gentle with myself, there's much I want to do, but like you, just a little bit will suffice and make a festive Pascha.

joymariecooks said...

Christ is risen! May your Pascha be full of joy!

Gretchen Joanna said...

Beautiful eggs!!

Christ is risen indeed! <3

Becki said...

I am catching up and am glad to read you're getting better, Elizabeth. I am sorry it is a slow process. These eggs are beautiful.