Monday, August 08, 2022

More Beauty & Comments may work now









We went to church tonight; it was beautiful; for St Herman.  

People locally and also others I know are all sick, many with The Virus sadly.  It seems to be on the rise here, though I don't see it in the news much.  Yet I know various ones in different States, countries, cities who all have had it.  Thank God none that I knew were so bad as to need hospitalisation. 

So I've been in tears a bit off and on lately.  My friend with the Saint's name Peter is in his last day or hours.  I wrote over a year ago how he has ALS.  His wife, son and daughter are going to really miss him, to say the least.  They go to my Ottawa (Canada) church, where I lived before I married my beloved Husband nearly 10 years ago... 

I thought I would share more pretty pictures from our dinner; that was such a blessing. 

I worked on my writing project some more.  It's such a big project. I love it and just keep chipping away at it. 

Do you ever just want to give the whole world a hug? That's what I feel like sometimes, just saying 'Oh Honey' to everyone and giving a hug.  With proper boundries of course, but the idea of comfort, is what I am getting at here.  Don't worry, I don't really hug strangers :) ... but the world is hurting and I just wish I could bring comfort, at least to those who want it! 

SO: I finally looked up comments (see last picture above) and it seems that it got switched to 'google only' comments and I have moved it back.  So if you had tried to comment and it was not working, can you try again?  Sorry I did not look into this sooner, it's just been rather hectic and I did not realize it could be such an easy fix.  Let's hope it was that!  don't know why it got changed! 

Well, I pray you all are well; or; I pray that you all are comforted; I pray that God saves us and has mercy on us; I pray that we are able to find Christ and the repentance that gives life, true freedom, hope and that gives astonish beauty to our lives, our world, restoring what was broken and giving hope, beautiful, sunshine-filled, hope. 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Your blog is one I have never had trouble posting a comment.

Martha said...

Yay for being able to comment again! Lovely table setting!