Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday going into Tuesday

One of the first things I knew about today wss that I was dehydrated. I had delicious tea from a friend and promptly had 2 teapots 🫖 full! 

My Husband needed some meal spoiling and I fried him up some potatoes 🥔 and onions 🌰 and that was good!

Gretchen Joanna the dessert was the plum torte! Recipe HERE.

I dusted it with a nice layer of cinnamon!

I watched Perry Mason again. It's like my go to comfort food in a way. 

Tomorrow I hope to go to NYC and possibly see a friend for dinner...

So I must wind down for sleep!

It wasa special dinner and yes wonderful to celebrate with friends!

May God have mercy on us!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Thank you for the recipe link! I happen to have a bowl full of plums right here! <3