Monday, August 15, 2022

6,439 steps after the Feast

Dormition Feast (part 1)

I walked around after getting brunch and then my new prescription swimming 🏊‍♀️ googles 🥸 so I can see and go under water. 

It was not as hot as before but still quite warm.  In the 80s.

I ran into a woman who used to come to church. 

I am saddened that many people do not wish to go church as they used to.  I miss them and feel that they are missing out on a place that can love and support them.

Well, we just do our best, seek not to condemn (judge) anyone and pray for all.

May God bless us all 🙏

3 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

That's a lot of steps!!
I have to wonder if that woman quit coming to church for fear of catching Covid. Recently a close friend caught it after attending a family wedding. No fun at all.

elizabeth said...

Oh dear thisis very hard for your friend! For the person I saw based on what she said it is not because of a fear of the virus but the pandemic surely impacted her 💕💕💕🙏

Gloria said...

Yes, it seems since Covid that many folks have left attending church. So many things have changed. The congregation in our church is less than half the size it was two years ago. Many other churches in the community are experiencing the same. It seems as much political as it is medical. It's very very sad. On a happier note, it sounds like you had a lovely and productive walk after your feast day.