Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Monday: the late Spring cold: "it flourishes!"

 


Do you see it? The heart shape? :)
***
Well hello, yes I am still here.
It's nearly midnight so to bed soon I hope.
And yes, I got a cold.  I suddenly felt unwell just after vespers.
By Sunday morning I figured out I had post-nasal drip.
I stayed home Sunday.
Today I have a head cold and am tired.  But I know it is
just a cold so I am accepting it and trying to recover from it.
Many naps. Lots of reading.
I don't have my photos up to date so can't show you that part.
But I am reading about NYC and the destruction of the twin towers
for research for my writing project.  Harrowing reading.
But I have to do it if I am going to do my project properly.
***
Well.  I better go now.
Last week was super busy.  We had Ascension Thursday,
vespers Wednesday, NYC Friday, vespers Saturday and then I got sick.
And in between all that I was super busy with various things.
***
Thank God.
My Aunt H always says a cold last 7 days and that's the way it is.
I pray you are well.
God bless you all! 

5 comments:

pleximama said...

Praying that your cold passes quickly!

Lisa Richards said...

Prayers for a speedy recovery. Enjoy lolling around in the meantime. (Reading, tea, etc.) :)

Martha said...

What a lovely heart! Hope you're better soon.

Granny Marigold said...

I saw the heart right away!
I hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That is one of the prettiest incidental hearts I've seen!