Sunday, June 27, 2021

 








Hello and happy Sunday end and Monday soon begins!  I am finally feeling more myself again, as if I came back to myself.  I have two baking projects for this week, some swimming goals, possible NYC trip and hope to do a bit of work on my writing project.   And, in between all of this, some rest too.

My first baking project is another batch of the delicious and easy fruit and nut bread.  The Apostle's fast begins tomorrow and some fresh bread will be, God willing, a great beginning!

Well, I best be off now.  I hope to go swimming in the morning so I need rest!  

God bless you all and keep you in His care!

4 comments:

matushka constantina said...

The pictures of the church with the plants and icons are so absolutely beautiful! They convey peace.

I hope you are well!

Lisa Richards said...

I'm glad you're feeling well! You reminded me that I need some ice cream, lol. I have some Bison Crunch in the freezer. Enjoy your swim!

Granny Marigold said...

Happy baking!! I'm not going to do much baking until this heat wave passes. Right now, at 1 PM, the temperature shows 41. This is very very unusual for our area and we're breaking all old records.

Martha said...

That mimosa tree abloom with the sweet smelling pink puffs is a delight. We have one in our yard and so does my mom! Very hot and humid here, so like Granny Marigold, I'll wait to do more baking, but want to make vegan blueberry muffins next.