Friday, August 26, 2016

About today...



I am having a lot of fun with my new writing work.
I created a FB page for my work as a writer, feel free to have a look.
***
I wanted to note that my post on Conciliar Post was their 695th post
since 2014.  They have been doing a lot of great work in
dialoguing for 2 years and I am quite happy to be 
involved now.
***
This weekend is going to be full.
We have work being done on our condo;
Feast of Dormition on Sunday.
***
Read and appreciated this post by Fr. Lawrence. 
***
Thinking about topics of love and boundaries; 
a friend reminded me of this podcast:
Here's the one about boundaries.
I found it to be a great summarization on the topic.
 ***
I feel like I am straggling towards a finish line - 
summer is almost at an end, and then new things begin.
We are trying some new things with our Sunday School
because of changes both in our team and in the numbers of kids 
coming (we've doubled in size).
If you would, please say a prayer for us!
***
I am still loving the Donald Sheehan book;
am also quite intrigued by this book:
***
My Aunt's surgery went well, 
Thank God.
She will be recovering for a while.
Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

Martha said...

Good news all around ...hope you have a blessed feast of the Dormition.

Martha said...

Good news all around ...hope you have a blessed feast of the Dormition.

Angie said...

I think you should pursue writing because you are talented and you inspire people. I'm new to your blog but it warms my heart to read your posts. You have even inspired me to sort of land my own place on blogger and blog about very similar matters. I wish you all the luck in this new field for you.

elizabeth said...

Thanks Kelly. I am glad you like it here. You will have to show me your blog about similar matters that I write on (I see you have an older blog is years old, that seems to be about fashion, which is fine but not what I write on or focus on here). God bless you! Thanks for visiting.

elizabeth said...

Thanks Martha! you too!!