Saturday, July 09, 2022

Saturday adventures

Last night my Husband and I were talking....

....and suddenly discovered these above us on the wall. A whole swarm of them 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Of course we texted neighours and arranged for professional help to come...

In other news, I just love a good black tea with cranberry muffins. ❤

I am working on getting used to doing some manageable strength training... 1 lb weights to start with.... I have lost some arm strength and at 45 that is just NOT OK. So a new goal....

I am going to try to post a picture via my chromebook as I thought the muffin on the pretty plate (Royal Albert!) was darling 🥰



4 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Oh yes, the muffin looks good and so does that pretty plate.
I hope the pest problem will be dealt with speedily. UGH.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Gloria said...

Oh my! Well that's not good. You definitely don't want those guys settling in! Good luck getting rid of them. I love cranberry muffins. The heart shape looks very attractive on your pretty plate.

Boyett-Brinkley said...

Your muffin on that china paints a lovely picture. And those flying ants - uh, no — i hope they are gone or going soon.

Lisa said...

Had no idea there was such a thing as flying ants. Creepy!