Thursday, July 14, 2022

NYC on a Sunny Thursday!




I worked super hard on my writing today - left at 8, got in about 9 am to library, set up, then had breakfast (tea and a homemade bar), then research with break for lunch and going to the MET for other research, leaving library at 7 getting home after 8! 

It's a good thing I am a librarian, some of the research I am doing is fairly involved... but I am figuring it out! Sometimes one abstract (of an article) at a time! 

I got two novels from my library, Anne Tyler's latest novel and a YA novel that I read part of at the library and wanted to finish! 

It's been a long day but a good one.  ... I walked 13k steps, it was sunny, I had ice cream: 


Well, it's late now and I had a very full day.  

It was so good to have this day, it felt really refreshing and encouraging because I was able to have time to really sit down and do some research... 

May God bless protect and save us! 

1 comment:

Granny Marigold said...

On this warm day that ice cream looks very tempting. After walking as much as you did you certainly deserved it.