Friday, July 29, 2022

little by little


Old picture still great.... 😁

Ok so here's today's list 

1. I got my haircut today!πŸ’‡‍♀️πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰
2. I ordered swimming 🏊‍♀️ googles πŸ₯Έ prescription ones because I have terrible vision and swim usually with glasses on. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have insurance. Earlier in my life I didn't. That's why I am able to get this. Have wanted them for years.
3. A dear friend of mine has THE VIRUS and is quite ill. Please pray for her. 
4. I called my Husband post haircut and he agreed that we could have takeout for dinner. I took a train back home (above ground) wore a mask 😷 because I am law abiding most of the time (jaywalking a bad habit however) and I felt so unwell...hot needing water. ... once I was off the train and then home eating I revived. I was SO GLAD to have food at the ready. I don't take this blessing for granted. 🍽
5. I actually on the train wore TWO masks 😷 😷.... I understand it may be excessive but I know a lot of people here and abroad who all have THE VIRUS in the last 2 weeks. So.... I choose to feel unwell for 10 minutes (second 😷 on after train got full) ....
6. I am scheduled to go to NYC Tuesday so carefulness is advisable. 
7. I can't get the house tidy. It's like a constant battle. 
8. I worked on my writing project today. It was overwhelming me (well plus other things) so this was a real 'win' for me. 
9. It's time to wind down and get to bed.πŸ›ŒπŸ˜Š

God have mercy on us and save us πŸ™ 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely weekend, stay well and happy August. xo, V.