Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Wednesday: Midpoint of Great Lent, the Feast of the Annunciation and the Feast of the Cross



 It was a beautiful day today!
It rained on the way to church,
then we had liturgy and a meal outside afterwards
it was warm and the sun came out.
***
We did some errands on the way home,
nap after putting groceries away
and then cake and then I realized that there 
was presanctified liturgy tonight, locally, 
of course I could not have Communion, I was blessed with this
this morning, that I could go to 2 liturgies was merely because the 
churches were on different calendars and it's Great Lent when some
liturgies are at night. 
So I went, came home, afterwards,
prepared some food, called my Mom,
then ate, prayers and clean up and then an hour of writing 
and here I am now telling you all about it.
And now I need to go to sleep so I can wake,
God willing, tomorrow and continue on with the work
that I am given.
May God bless and save us!
Lord have mercy on us!
Glory to Christ's Resurrection!
Thank God for the Mother of God saying 
YES on the day of Annunciation!
Today is 9 months to Christmas (January 7th that is)
 and is the beginning of our salvation! 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

You sure had another very full day. Nice that the sun came out and you were able to have your meal outdoors.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Blessed Feast!! (Feasts ;-) )