Tuesday, April 06, 2021

Tuesday before the Feast of the Annunciation



A lovely warm but not too hot day.
I have the dishwasher running, it's swishing is calming.
I ordered a really special book today.
I won't have it for a bit but later hope to share.
I read a bit today.
I have some reading set out for me to do over the next weeks.
Actually, weeks and possibly months.
***
Please pray for my friends in Ottawa,
the ones I mentioned who the Husband got ALS this past year.
From what I understand, his disease is progressing rapidly.
From being able-bodied to needing a wheel chair and more.
With a teenage daughter and a son under 10 years old.
I can't imagine how hard it is also for his Wife of many years now.
***
Tomorrow is the feast of Annunciation! 
Thank God for such mercies.
***
I pray you are well.  And that you had a moment of peace....
God bless you, keep you, comfort you...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We are certainly having nice weather this week! I'll remember these people in my prayers. :)