Sunday, April 25, 2021

Palm Sunday 2021









So Friday was kinda rough.
Please pray for the efforts for my sister to adopt her foster son,
who they have had since he was born.
A curve ball happened and prayer is most welcome.
***
My friend (with the Saints name) Peter is plunging.  His ALS continues to very decline rapidly.
From walking to bedridden with breathing machine in two weeks.
He's now on palliative care. 
Please pray for him and his wife and 2 kids.
***
The book pictures are from a bookstore in Scotland who I had emailed
about a DE Stevenson book, all to find out that the seller had many!
So these are my future Pascha, anniversary, names day, St Nicholas day,
birthday and Christmas gifts. :) 
***
This week is Holy Week!
I may not have much time to write, we have church every day
this week and I still have so much to clean to get our house ready.
***
May God bless and save us! 

4 comments:

Becki said...

I am so sorry to hear about the rapid decline of your friend and the wrench being thrown into adoption plans for your sister and the son she has been a mother to. I pray for all the hurting hearts and minds, and the physical, mental and emotional state of your friend. May God come close to all and give them His peace and comfort.

Granny Marigold said...

I think you hit a D.E.Stevenson Bonanza!! What a great find.
Have a blessed Holy Week!!

Lisa Richards said...

Prayers have gone up for your friends.
I hope you can get many of your books and really enjoy them! I love to order books! :)

Martha said...

May all go smoothly for your sister in adoption, since she's the only mama this boy has known!