Thursday, April 15, 2021

Thursday (shockingly I took not one picture)

 Hello dear ones!
Well, not one picture today.
The house is a bit of a wreck.
Tomorrow DV I will clean house!
I finished re-reading the Musgraves today by DE Stevenson
A lovely novel, really a delight.
I also worked on my writing.
I was nearly going sideways with exhaustion
 after waking up nearer to 4 AM than 7 AM!
I managed however do do some writing
and reading.
My mind was whirling with ideas tonight...
***
It looks like blogger is going to lose it's email subscriptions.
So I need to figure this out.
Will get back to you on this!
***
Ok. I promised myself I would get to sleep on time
and...it's nearly midnight so!
Off I go.
***
I do hope you are well,
all of you, each of you.
God bless you, keep you, comfort, guide
and save you!
Lord have mercy on us!

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Now Friday has come and gone and I'm finally getting around to visiting blogs. I hope you had a good day and accomplished what you wanted to do. It's a very busy time. Take care, GM

Lisa said...

Today I just finished the first D.E. Stevenson book I ever read: Celia's House. It was a lovely story; I thought of you because you like her so much. I had to withdraw it from the library collection and decided to read it.