Monday, July 20, 2015

The baking of cookies...


Best done by beginning with a clean kitchen... 




My secret to my much loved chocolate chip cookies: 
do not over bake. The minute they begin to hint at a golden hue
 it is time to take them out and let them cool.
You can see also by the bottom of the cookie
that they are done...


Recipe here for the vegan ones (the darker of the ones on this table)
and here for the wonderfully butter-full ones.


Best part of the baking and subsequent cleaning
is a kitchen again clean,
with containers of delicious cookies! 

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Your clean kitchen is a joy to look at. :) A warm and welcoming place! Wish I could share some of those cookies over a cup of tea. :) (Well, maybe iced tea. It is very muggy here in Pittsburgh!)

Lisa said...

Yummy! I'm going to insist that AnnaLynn bakes some cookies this afternoon. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
xo Lisa

Lisa said...

I think I can smell them. :)

Nancy said...

I could use some of those, do you ship to Halifax?

elizabeth said...

thanks all!!!

I made these a while back (I don't get to posting things in real time now days) and Mr. Husband and I ate the last 4 yesterday :) though we still have vegan ones in the freezer!

I wish you all could come over for them too!

Nancy ~ sorry I don't ship to Halifax but :) if you are ever visiting this neck of the woods, you know my email address :)))))

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

That is definitely the secret of a truly good cookie to me too - do not overbake! Yours look scrumptious.