Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Married and going to my new home

 
My Orthoman and I got married
Sunday Sept 9, 2012 at 3 pm.
*
The wedding went wonderfully.
Everything from start to finish went smoothly
with liturgy
lunch
getting ready
the betrothal and crowning
pictures
the reception.
*
My Orthoman is now my Orthohusband and I
his Orthowife.
:)
*
We are just coming back from Quebec City
this morning
after 7 days of resting
picture taking
dining at restaurants, cafes and
seeing about a museum a day.
*
We have two flights before we are in our new home
together and see my Cleo Cat!
Who our cat sitter assures is fine and happy.
*
It will be a lot of adjusting
to a new town, church and country.
*
One of my dearest friends from my Ottawa life
goes back DV to Romania tomorrow.
Everything changes and quickly;
God brings us to where He wants us and there
we must grow
pray and continue to seek repentance.
*
I've been keeping up on blog reading
but not commenting,
as a honeymoon is only once in one's life.
*
I can't wait to be home and with familiar things and
see Cleo...
it's great that I am already a bit familar
 with the town I will be living in.
I am DV looking forward to more blogging,
emailing and calling my family and friends.
*
It is a new life that has opened to us
and we are ready to begin life together in
our new Orthohome.

10 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Many, many years!!! So glad you had a wonderful time. (:

Cristina said...

Glory to God for everything! Many years !!!!! I'm so happy for you both!

Emily H. said...

Congratulations on your wedding! God grant you many years!

E Helena E said...

Yay! :-) Many years to you both again!

Martha said...

My sister told me what a nice reception you had ♥ and about the "gorka" and Hershey kisses....you two are so cute!

Maria said...

Hooray! So glad for you! God bless this new beginning!

Donna Witek said...

YAY Congratulations again my dear! Many years to you and your Orthohusband!!! :)

MamaBirdEmma said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear all about it this weekend!

Janelle thegeekywife said...

Many years!

DebD said...

Congratulations! An Many years to you both.