Tuesday, September 04, 2012

5 Days

 
Sunday night
Orthoman and I
 had wonderful time with friends.
*
Monday was wonderful
and peace-giving.
Orthoman, myself and three of my close and dear
girlfriends from church
went to the Greek monastery.
*
One of our sponsors got our wedding candles
from the monastery and we were given
them yesterday.
They are beautiful beeswax candles
with beautiful ribbons
glass flowers and a small jeweled Cross on each.
*
We got our wedding icons that the nuns
hand painted for us.
They are so beautiful.
*
I have a flourishing head cold and
ask our prayers that I get better soon
and that no one else
esp my Orthoman do not get it from me.
*
Please esp. pray for Noah who is
very ill with a high fever.
*
God is with us!

4 comments:

Martha said...

I look forward to seeing pictures of your wedding candles and the icons! ♥

Michelle M. said...

I'm so excited for you! I wrote out all of our weekly activities on our menu whiteboard and Sunday is YOUR wedding :) I can't believe how quickly that went. I hope we will be able to "meet" soon!

matushka constantina said...

I am so excited for you! I hope everything goes perfectly and you (in full health) are able to enjoy every second of it. And I hope you will share photos of at least the pretty details of your wedding.

May the Mother of God be with you and Orthoman!

Janelle thegeekywife said...

Prayers for the quick disappearance of cold symptoms.

And, yes, like others have written... We need pictures!