Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home Again


Thank you all so much for your prayers

and encouragement.

*

It meant a lot to me.

*

I am home now.

It was really hard. I am more of a quiet

introverted type and

the all day meeting and social events was exhausting.

A few times during breaks I would slip outside

for a minutes peace to be alone

and I felt like those moments were heaven.

I can't say so much for the rest of the time but

thank God that I am home now.

*

I admit to missing my contract work where I could just

work at home.

Too bad that there is not an easier balance.

*

I am trusting God that He can show me the way

through all of this.

*

Thank you again for your prayers

and encouragement.

2 comments:

heather west said...

I can totally sympathize here! I recently started a part time job at a pre-school. We had a work meeting last night which was, in some ways, excruciating for someone like me. I live in a different mental world which is a complete opposite to the world of fellow employees. I always feel like a fish out of water. Keep on truckin'!

Mimi said...

I am so glad you took the time to recharge :) and that it is past.