Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Job Seeking, God's will

I am following up with a resume and cover letter... I am feeling hopeful but am trying to remain conscious of being in God's hands.

A few years ago, when I was desperate to return to Ottawa to live (I had finally found my spiritual father as well as a city and church that had become home) my spiritual father kept telling me:

it is okay to ask God for the desires of your heart, but ask like Christ did in Gethsemane.

During this period of time, I realized that:

the safest place to be is in God's will, Christ died on the Cross in obedience to God's will. This means that Christ was safe while being crucified.

Oh to love Christ enough to always seek to be in His care and to be willing to follow Him, even to the Cross -- so that we too can come to the Resurrection...

1 comment:

Mimi said...

You have my prayers. Best wishes!