Sunday, May 15, 2022

Well That's Better At Least

 


We went away just for Sat-Sunday.  I got some great yogurt and jam last night!  

Worshipped with a long time NJ-life (as in my life since I moved here) friend this morning and visit with her family afterwards.  

I just feel like my mind, at least for a moment, is a little more clear.  I read a lot about a holy Greek monk who was newly sainted this past year.  

I have two goals for my writing project this summer (finish reading 2 big books).  Narrowing it down (actually it's still a lot) has helped my stress levels as my writing project has so many facets that just doing 2 over the summer is more than enough.  And it's needed work to see what I am actually doing as they are the most key books I have to finish for the reasearch part.  (I have lots more research to do but these books are more 'primary' and the rest is more 'secondary' research). 

Anyway.  Life is still quite busy but even having a moment when I feel my head clear, even if only for a snatch of time, is a blessing.

I know some people have had a hard time commenting.  Sorry I have not been able to look into that yet.  It's been busy and I have not even unpacked from being away overnight...

May God have mercy on us all!



2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've also been getting that complaint. I don't know what it is.

Gretchen Joanna said...

Some Blogger blogs seem to have a new format for comments, and I haven't been able to get anything through on those. The comments options appear to be frozen after I type my comment -- but yours looks the same as always, so this is a little test comment...