Thursday, May 05, 2022

I can only say this once

My phone won't let me download pictures right now 😳🙄🤦‍♀️

I know that I am not here much. My writing project is taking over my brain not to mention my time. 

I am trying to post nearly daily here


So you can have a snippet into my life. 

I am doing well. I have a crazy full schedule from here through mid-July. That's right I really did just say mid-July. 

I am not sleeping through the night again so am extra exhausted. 

The w-a-r continues to break my heart. 

My writing project challenges me in mindblowing ways wonderful intense and sometimes difficult. 

I was in NYC yesterday it was GLORIOUS. and I bought a new pink cream lip stain and it was just the frivolous fun I needed. 

Seriously life is beautiful hard and a wild ride. I am so thankful for my one beautiful life.

Do keep tabs on me via Instagram. You can go to the website without having an account. You are welcome there. 

Sorry I don't have the strength for daily blogging.  

Pray for me if you would. If my writing project works I hope to publish (seriously in about 10 years it's an ambitious project).

You all are a gift to me. ❤🙏🕯🌷🌸

CHRIST IS RISEN 
GOD IS WITH US 

Dear hearts never despair 
God is with us. 
❤🙏🕯

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

It sounds like your life is very busy. It's good that you took a day to go to NYC and enjoyed yourself. Take good care of yourself.

pleximama said...

Christ is Risen! Insomnia certainly adds a layer of challenge to an already full plate. You are in my prayers.