Monday, October 11, 2021

A quiet Monday and a new friend



A quiet day today.  Leftovers are glorious and today was no exception to that!  I visited a new friend today! And I walked 5K steps so that was wonderful.  God willing I am going to NYC tomorrow to my library! I hope to get some work done on my writing project that is slowly picking up speed again.  I have so much to do just in writing project management and research threads that I need to continue working on.  I felt really derailed by things the last weeks but hope, but who knows, that it will get better again.  We shall see!  

God bless you all and in whatever burdens you are struggling with right now... ❤

 

2 comments:

Granny Marigold said...

Leftovers are wonderful and around here it's turkey, of course, and other good things.
I hope you had a lovely day today!!

Gretchen Joanna said...

I love having a fridge full of leftovers. Just this morning I was gently scolding myself for not having defrosted something last night, as I opened the refrigerator thinking, "oh, well, I will have an egg," when lo and behold, there were leftovers I had forgotten! I think I will prepare a new batch of pre-leftovers today :-)