Friday, August 31, 2012

Quickly, quickly

For some reason I can't seem to load a picture.
*
I move out today.
*
Orthoman comes late tomorrow afternoon.
*
I feel a bit overwhelmed - 
I don't know if my twin bed is going to be picked up
like promised.
Or when.
I need to clean today and pack everything;
most things are packed but trying to get 
as much to others as possible.
*
Wedding stuff seems a bit overwhelming right now.
*
I have had a good week -
have managed to see a lot of my friends,
made the wedding program 
and it is getting printed by next Tuesday.
Still working on the seating chart.
*
Getting married is one type of stress.
Moving is another type.
I am doing both at once and 
sometimes I am really happy and sometimes
more overwhelmed.
*
At least my Orthoman will be here soon
and we will no longer have to do everything by 
long distance.
*
If you could pray that I can maintain health and
stamina, that would be most appreciated,
and of course for my Orthoman too...
and for all our family and friends traveling to Ottawa
for our wedding.
*
It is now 9 days to the wedding.
Don't know how much I will be able to post before then
and understandably I won't write much until Orthoman and I are 
down South as newlyweds.
*
Once my moving day is over it will be a bit better.
I have felt great moments of excitement and happiness 
at what God has given us.