Monday, August 06, 2012

Holiday - Moving Prep and Cleo

I go down South tomorrow!
With Cleo.
My Aunt, Cousin and Cousin's son
and I will drive down
starting tomorrow morning.
*
The idea is to get my stuff delivered
and unpacked before the wedding
for a less-stress newlywed landing later.
*
Meanwhile,
Cleo found a new bag she wanted to
enjoy.


I am really hoping she does not get
too too stressed about the
car ride she will have tomorrow
and then the new home.
*
As my Oma always said...
take it as it comes.
*
Welcoming all prayers for our travel!

 
Including Cleo of course... :)

4 comments:

Matushka Anna said...

Prayers!

Kassianni said...

yay! a new chapter of life is about to begin! prayers and love coming your way. :)

margaret said...

Cleo looks all set to travel. I guess you'll have to explain to her she isn't travelling in THAT bag!

Martha said...

She is SO cute. ♥ It would be nice if she could just travel in that fun bag...